Ring Video Doorbell with HD Video, Motion Activated Alerts, Easy Installation – Satin Nickel
In Stock.Arrives: March 8 – 9Fastest delivery: Tomorrow
Order within 2 hrs 26 minsDeliver to Roy – San Diego 92119Ships from and sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC.Color: Satin Nickel
- with Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
- with Ring Chime
Service: Get professional installationDetails
- Without expert installation
- Include installation+$92.50 per unit
WORKS WITH ALEXAControl this with your device: Roy’s Fire TV stick
- 720p HD video doorbell that lets you see, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
- Get notifications whenever motion is detected by adjusting your motion zones.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- Easily setup your Ring Video Doorbell by connecting to wifi via the Ring app and mounting in your desired location.
- Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wiring. Record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos for $3/month per device with a Ring Protect Plan.
- Connect your Ring Video Doorbell with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
We want you to know
A Ring Protect subscription is required to access stored videos. A free 30-day trial of Ring Protect is included – Ring Protect plans start at only $3 a month after trial ends.
Answer the door from anywhere
Stay connected to home with motion-activated alerts, HD video and two-way talk from Ring Video Doorbell. Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone comes to your door, so you can see, hear and speak to visitors from anywhere.
Watch over your home in wide-angle 720HD video, and protect your property around the clock with infrared night vision.
Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone presses your Doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors.
Hear and speak to people at your door from your mobile device with Ring’s built-in microphone and speakers.
Check-in on your property with a press of a button, and use Live View to get on-demand video and audio any time.
Comes with all the tools you need to install and set up your Doorbell in just minutes.
Adjustable motion detection
Adjust the sensitivity of your motion sensors to find the ideal setting for your home.
One simple app
Link all your Ring devices to the Ring app and control your entire home security from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Protect your everyday
Get even more out of all your Ring devices with Ring Protect, a comprehensive service that lets you review what you missed. See, save, and share videos and photos when you activate Ring Protect for $3/month per device or $10/month per household.
Works with Alexa
Link your Ring account to Alexa for hands-free home monitoring so you’ll always know when someone’s there. Enable announcements in the Alexa app to hear alerts on compatible Echo devices when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers Ring’s built-in motion sensors. Then talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices, like Echo Dot or Echo Show, by simply saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”
Compare Ring Doorbells
|Video Doorbell||Video Doorbell 2|
|Price||From: $99.99||From: $199.00|
|Ratings||4.1 out of 5 stars (52,128)||4.2 out of 5 stars (26,088)|
|On-demand video and two-way talk|
|Advanced motion detection with motion alerts|
|2.4 GHz wifi connectivity|
|Quick release battery pack|
|1080p HD video quality|
|Average Install Time||5 minutes|
|Video||720p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision|
|Field of View||180° horizontal, 110° vertical|
|Motion Detection||Basic Motion Detection|
|Audio||Two-way talk with noise cancellation|
|Power||Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery. Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz). No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply|
|Internet Requirements||Requires a minimum upload speed of 500 kbps, but 1 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance|
|Connectivity||802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz|
|Operating Conditions||-5°F to 120°F (-20.5°C to 48.5°C), Weather Resistant|
|Available Colors||Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Venetian Bronze|
|Dimensions||4.98 in x 2.43 in x .87 in (12.65 cm x 6.17 cm x 2.21 cm)|
|Box Includes||Ring Video Doorbell, Mounting Bracket, Diode (for use with electronic doorbells), Installation Tools and Screws, USB Charging Cable, User Manual, Security Sticker|
|Setup Requirements||Only if wiring in: Standard doorbell system or transformer with 8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz. Doorbell wiring at install location|
|Warranty and service||1-year limited warranty and service included. Use of Video Doorbell is subject to the terms found here.|
|Support||Click here to view more information on the Video Doorbell support page.|
Customer questions & answers
Question:If you don’t use their cloud feature and opt out of paying $3 per month, specifically, what functionality do you lose?Answer:Without paying for the subscription you get absolutely no video or still of someone who triggered the motion event or doorbell. Only live video that you manually start.
This is much worse than most other vendors which will at least give you a still image or save video on the cloud for a short time such as 12 hours or… see more
By Critic at large on July 31, 2019 See more answers (161)
Question:Does this door bell have an indoor chime also? What if Im home and my phone is not on?Answer:The Ring Chime is junk. It always drops connection immediately after connecting. Don’t get it…in fact, don’t get the doorbell. It’s junk too…sometimes the doorbell doesn’t start recording until the person is walking away.
Update (March 29, 2017): The Ring Chime still works on and off intermittently but the Ring d… see more
By des530 on August 11, 2016 See more answers (48)
Question:Does it have a doorbell function that you can hear from inside the house or do you have to carry your phone around everywhere?Answer:For $30 you can buy an indoor Ring chime, or a $50 Ring Chime Pro (w/ WiFi Extender). Otherwise, you must carry your phone everywhere you go. I bought it all. I tried EVERYTHING to connect Ring 2, Ring Chime Pro (WiFi Extender), to my pricey Echo View and cheap Echo Dot. NADA. About the only thing I can do is ask E… see more
By Amazon Customer on December 29, 2019 See more answers (50)
Question:How many telephone devices can connect to and how does it connect to your existing door bellAnswer:So far that I know, I have connected 5 phones to the ring app which shows all my ring devices and I can check each cam from any phone whether it’s by phone or my tablet or on my fire stick tv. The ring doorbell I hardwired to the existing doorbell wires I already had so I don’t worry about replacing batteries. The ring… see more
By lotus.pirate on December 6, 2019 See more answers (35)See more answered questions (996)
Sponsored products related to this item
Page 1Page 1 2
- Ring Spotlight Cam Battery HD Security Camera with Built Two-Way Talk and a Siren A… 3,727$199.00 Amazon Certified: Works with Alexa
- Ring Floodlight Camera Motion-Activated HD Security Cam Two-Way Talk and Siren Alar… 8,012$249.00 Amazon Certified: Works with Alexa
- Jinvoo Wi-Fi Smart Plug Wi-Fi Mini Outlet with timing function,Remote Control your … 312$17.55 Amazon Certified: Works with Alexa
- Wireless Door Sensor Alarm Chime, BITIWEND Home Security Window Entry Alert With Op… 141$35.99
4.1 out of 5 stars4.1 out of 552,128 customer ratings
By featureEasy to install4.54.5Motion detection4.24.2Tech Support4.24.2See more
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customersWrite a customer review
Read reviews that mention
front door doorbell peace of mind highly recommend live view battery life tech support able to see video quality night vision even though cloud storage existing doorbell security system every time easy to use wifi signal piece of mind cell phone someone is at the doorTop ReviewsMost recentTop ReviewsNotNalb1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and underwhelmed, with both the product and the customer serviceReviewed in the United States on June 22, 2018Color: Antique BrassConfiguration: DoorbellVerified PurchaseI was initially happy with the product; arrived quickly and was very easy to install and connect to wifi. I subscribed for the data storage fee of $3/month. I hardwired mine, so battery was never an issue. Enjoyed it at first, primarily from the novelty of the experience. I travel regularly, and liked the ability to give the impression that someone is home and/or watching all the time. However, connection was slow, such that by the time I could connect remotely after a motion alert, there was no longer anyone there. Likewise, no matter how I set the sensitivity, the video would start recording only after a person was already on my front porch, or worse, already walking away. The biggest disappointment and what I will allow to be my last, was that less than two months after the one-year warranty ran out, my doorbell dropped its connection to my wifi, permanently. I called customer service, and they tried for about a half hour to talk me through re-establishing the connection, but ultimately told me that, sorry, it’s defective and can’t be fixed. Because the warranty had JUST expired, I was told that my only option was to buy another one. After that experience, who would think this was a good idea? So I bought a $200 paperweight a little more than a year ago. Great.1,733 people found this helpfulHelpfulCommentReport abuseDoug Colt1.0 out of 5 stars Astoundingly disappointing on multiple levelsReviewed in the United States on December 27, 2017Color: Satin NickelConfiguration: DoorbellVerified PurchaseI am really at a loss to express how disappointing this product was.
To start off, I am extremely tech-savvy and my home is wired with a good 40+ z-wave, Insteon, Hue, and Zigbee devices. I also have extensive experience in electrical engineering.
Right off the bat, the first Ring doorbell I received would not charge via hardwire. This was a brand-new installation with a new transformer, new resistor, and all voltages confirmed with a volt meter. I spent a good 45 minutes waiting on the phone with Ring tech support to get the inevitable conclusion that this was a defective unit. But instead of just swapping it out right there on the phone, they first wanted me to send back the mounting plate, wait for a new one to be shipped, try the new mounting plate, call back if there was a problem, and THEN they would ship out a new unit. That was very disappointing customer service from the beginning.
Luckily, Amazon came to the rescue and shipped out a brand new unit overnight to replace the defective Ring unit.
One would think this would solve the problem but alas, no. TWO DEFECTIVE UNITS IN A ROW that would not charge via hard wire. Thinking that there was some freak problem with the transformer, I borrowed a friend’s Ring doorbell. Boom–charged right away. So yes, I ended up with two bum units in a row. That should never happen.
Setting aside the double hardware failure, a few other major gripes:
1) The Android software for this is absolutely awful. It is incredibly slow, buggy, and crashes frequently. And good luck trying to use the “Live View” feature. It takes at least 30 seconds to connect to the doorbell and again, crashes the app the majority of the time. The frustration level is just off the charts and I cannot believe the app ever made it out of beta.
2) The Ring does not play well with two or more devices. I have an iPad permanently mounted in my living room for all types of home automation, including the Ring app. The Ring app is always open in the background obviously. Apparently if you have one Ring app opened somewhere and you then try to open it on another device (such as my phone when I’m out of the house)–crash. How is this possible?
3) This is just personal, but the actual doorbell sound on this thing is really jarring and there’s no way to change it to anything else. That should be a basic feature.
4) The interface is slow, slow, slow.
This looked like such a wonderful product on the surface but was an utter disappointment. I’ll be returning the second defective unit.Read more3,790 people found this helpfulHelpfulCommentReport abuseliyipui1231.0 out of 5 stars ALERT! Anybody can steal your doorbell and walk away!Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2019Color: Satin NickelConfiguration: DoorbellVerified PurchaseHere’s what happened in my house yesterday. Some thief stole my Ring Doorbell and did a factory reset, then put it under their account and deleted all the historical videos from there, obviously including their footprint caught by Ring.
The whole process is so easy that it doesn’t require any permission from my end. The only notification I got was an email saying, “Your Ring Device Has Changed Ownership”, after the device has been transferred to their account and I already lost access to it.
I’ve had Ring Doorbell and Ring stickup camera for over a year with their Protect Plus Plan which stated, “Your Ring videos are stored in the cloud for up to 60 days (in the USA).” However, Ring Support Team told me the videos are gone and they couldn’t recover it. They do offer free replacement on stolen device, which I appreciated, but now I’m seriously concerned with the functionality of this product.
1. As a security product, why Ring allows factory reset and change of ownership without account holder’s permission? If there’s a permission requirement sent to me (like most security system do nowadays), then I will have opportunity to deny it before they can delete the videos.
2. Since I paid the Protect Plus Plan under my account, I would assume the videos stored in the cloud are associated to my account not with the device. Even if they can delete the video locally stored on the device, why they can delete those stored in the cloud, which supposedly been protected under my account?
The logic behind security products like Ring is that you pay for emergency situations like this. If the system only works when nothing happened but failed when thief coming, I don’t think anybody should waste their money.Read more
937 people found this helpfulHelpfulCommentReport abuseKat5.0 out of 5 stars Caught stealingReviewed in the United States on May 12, 2017Color: Antique BrassConfiguration: DoorbellVerified PurchaseLiterally just installed and caught someone stealing our packages the same day. Sent video to our local police and they currently have them in custody. Found out they were also stealing our mail and trying to use our credit cards.
The only thing I have issue with is that it is not able to tilt or move so camera is not able to show packages on the floor.
Another issue is that if you want to change internet connection you have do take the whole thing down and do set up all over again.
Overall it’s one of the best purchases we’ve ever made.
Best Sellers in Home Security Systems
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
- Ring Video Doorbell with HD Video, Motion Activated Alerts, Easy Installation – Satin Nickel4.1 out of 5 stars 52,128$99.99
- Ring Video Doorbell with HD Video, Motion Activated Alerts, Easy Installation – Venetian…4.1 out of 5 stars 52,128$99.99
- eufy Security, Wi-Fi Video Doorbell with 2K HD, 2-way audio, No Monthly Fees (Requires Existing…4.6 out of 5 stars 1,599$159.99
- GE Personal Security Window/Door Alarm, 2-Pack, DIY Home Protection, Burglar Alert,…4.4 out of 5 stars 3,398$9.30
- Certified Refurbished Ring Video Doorbell 24.3 out of 5 stars 2,865$119.00
- Arlo Video Doorbell | HD Video Quality, Weather-Resistant, 2-Way Audio | Motion Detection and…4.2 out of 5 stars 349$146.99
- Personal Security Window & Door Alarm Bell | Wireless Sensor Door Window Burglar Alarm |…3.7 out of 5 stars 600$14.99
Gift ideas inspired by your shopping history
Page 1 of 9Page 1 of 9This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.Back
- Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the…Tim Ferriss4.5 out of 5 stars 1,119Hardcover$16.00
- Ring Chime, A Wi-Fi-Enabled Speaker for Your Ring Video Doorbell4.5 out of 5 stars 9,978$29.99
- History of the World Map by MapDK4.7 out of 5 stars 314Hardcover$27.99
- LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope 75244 Tantive IV Building Kit (1768 Pieces)4.9 out of 5 stars 198$199.99
- Star Wars The High Republic: Into the DarkClaudia GrayHardcover$12.59
Your Browsing HistoryView or edit your browsing history ›
Page 1 of 3Page 1 of 3Previous page