Amazon Bounty Program
In addition to earning advertising fees by product category, you can also earn fixed fees from your advertising. These extra premiums are not geared toward products, but are paid for the promotion of Amazon.co.uk services, including those listed below. You receive a fixed advertising fee once a referral that you sent from your website signs up for a subscription to an Amazon service – the fee you earn is called a ‘bounty’. Promoting Amazon services is just as easy as promoting products – you just integrate an Associate Link or banner into your website. You can use our SiteStripe Tool for this, or use an already- created banner from Associates Central.
Earn £3.00 for visitors referred from your site who sign up for the Amazon Prime 30-day Free Trial.
Your Tracking URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/tryprimefree?tag=channeltag6-21
What is Amazon Prime?
For £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members can:
- Access unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes
- Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, through Prime Video
- Read as much as they want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time
- Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Prime Photos
- Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music
- Get exclusive, early access to daily Lightning Deals
How can you promote Amazon Prime?
- Promote the logo or add a text link alongside any product review or mention (note: ensure the product is available on Prime). Click here [LINK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/tryprimefree%5D for the 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime landing page URL
- Use the ready-made banners across your website or network.
- Click here for more details and FAQ.
Earn £4.50 for each visitor referred from your site who signs up for an Amazon Music Unlimited 30-day Free Trial.
What is Amazon Music Unlimited?
For a monthly fee of £9.99 (or £7.99 monthly/£79 annually for Prime members) Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers are able to:
- Listen, ad-free, to over 40 million songs, online and offline, through the Amazon Music app
- Use an Echo device to take advantage of voice-controlled playback through Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant
- Choose from additional payment plans to best suit their needs, including a family plan option
How can you promote Amazon Music Unlimited?
If your website focuses on music, or your visitors are interested in music-related products (and you can use the Report Centre to see what products your visitors usually buy), then this is the perfect subscription for you to promote to your audience. There are several easy ways to start earning from Amazon Music Unlimited:
- Use the ready-made banners across your website or network. Click here for Banners
- Promote the logo or a text link alongside any albums or songs you’re promoting with a Listen Now button.
- Click here for more details, new releases and FAQ
Earn £3 for visitors referred from your site who sign up for a 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime, via your links to Amazon Prime Video.
Your Tracking URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/primesignup/?tag=channeltag6-21
What is Prime Video?
During the 30-day trial and then, for £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members get all the standard Prime benefits – but can also:
- Enjoy unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Watch anywhere, anytime, with unlimited access throughout the UK
- Download movies and TV to their mobile or tablet to watch offline
How can you promote Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video is perfect for websites that include content around videos, TV series or films. In order to earn the £3 bounty, you will need to drive your website visitors to this landing page. Make sure you add your tag. Or you can use one of our ready-made banners. Click here for more details, new releases and FAQ.
Earn £5 for every Audible 30-day Free Trial visitors from your website sign up for, and 50p for any other Audible digital audiobook purchase.
What is Audible?
Audible is the publisher and distributor of the world’s largest selection of digital audiobooks and spoken-word content. Audible customers can listen anytime and anywhere to professionally narrated audiobooks across a wide range of genres, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, classics, and more.
An Audible Trial offers a great way for a customer to try audiobooks. With their Trial, customer will receive:
- One free audiobook of their choice
- The ability to choose from 200,000-plus titles, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more
- After 30 days, if they choose not to cancel, they will receive one book each month for just £7.99/month
- The option to cancel easily, anytime; audiobooks already purchased are theirs to keep, even if they cancel
Note: You can earn £8.00 when an eligible customer takes a full price £7.99/per month membership.
How can you promote Audible?
The Audible bounty is a fantastic bounty to boost your earnings for any book or Audible-book-related blogs or websites.
You can either add our pre-made banners, or include a text link to any Audible book page on Amazon, or the Audible sign-up page.
To create text and image links for Audible memberships or individual audiobook titles, simply search for a specific Audible product ASIN (not sure what an ASIN is? Check out this article to learn more) using the Associates Central homepage tool, or search directly on Amazon.co.uk and use SiteStripe to create your tagged link or image.
Click here for more details, new releases and FAQ.
Earn a £3 bounty by promoting the Fire for Kids Unlimited Free Trial
Your Tracking URL: http://www.amazon.co.uk/trynow/?tag=channeltag6-21
How does it work?
Starting September 5, 2018 you are eligible to earn £3.00 for visitors referred from your site who sign up for the Fire for Kids Unlimited Free Trial.
Fire for Kids Unlimited gives you endless access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. Fire for Kids Unlimited has so much to offer, including:
- A world of content for kids to explore within a completely kid-friendly environment
- Promotion of reading and math with educadtional apps and thousands of books
- Flexible parental controls where you can choose what content each child sees, set educational goals and time limits. You can manage these settings from their device, or remotely from our Amazon Parent Dashboard
- Ability to personalize each kid’s experience with profiles, and let them watch where they want to – on Fire Tablets, or Kindle eReaders
After the trial, monthly subscriptions start at just £1.99/month!
How can I promote Fire for Kids Unlimited?
To promote the Fire for Kids Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial, all you have to do is feature our link or one of our ready-made banners on your website.
Get Links here (don’t forget to include your Tag ID)
Earn £25 for every eligible customer registration for Amazon Business
Your Tracking URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/tryAB/?tag=channeltag6-21
What is Amazon Business?
Amazon Business is changing the way companies buy supplies. For most small businesses, buying supplies can be time-consuming and frustrating. Finding the best product at the best price with the most convenient payment terms can be a challenge, especially when they have other tasks that need to be completed.
Amazon Business is the solution and brings big benefits to businesses of all sizes and industries.
How can you promote Amazon Business?
If your website focuses on topics relevant for businesses of any size, then promoting this bounty is a great way to earn extra money, whilst informing your visitors about this great opportunity to get a free Amazon Business account.
- Add one of our ready-to-use banners to your website.
- Write an article about a relevant topic and include a link to Amazon Business. You can create your tagged affiliate link here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/tryAB?tag=AssociateTrackingID; don’t forget to include your associate ID.
Earn a 3£ bounty for every free trial sign-up
Your Tracking URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/hz/signup?tag=channeltag6-21
What is the Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial offer?
The Kindle Unlimited Free Trial is a great way for customers to explore over 1 million books, thousands of audiobooks, and popular magazines on any device.
Great benefits of Kindle Unlimited include:
- Unlimited Access to over 1 Million eBooks
- Rotating selection of popular magazines
- Thousands of books with audible narration
- Read anytime, on any device with the free Kindle app
After the 30-day free trial, the monthly subscription fee is £7.99 and members have the option to cancel their subscription anytime.
How can I promote Kindle Unlimited?
To promote the Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial, all you have to do is feature our link or one of our ready-made banners on your website.
Get Links here (don’t forget to include yourTag ID)
Get Banners here
Earn 3£ for each trial sign-up
Your Tracking URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/fmc/offer?tag=channeltag6-21
What is AmazonFresh?
AmazonFresh members can do their entire weekly shopping on Amazon.co.uk. The range includes a wide selection of fresh produce and daily necessities. The offer on Amazon.co.uk for existing and new AmazonFresh areas is constantly being expanded.
- Huge selection of over 300,000 items, including fresh foods, daily necessities and a wide selection of non-food products, such as: Kitchen and sporting articles and playthings and stationery.
- Prime members can try AmazonFresh for 30 days for free – after the trial membership, AmazonFresh will be available to Prime members for £6.99/month.
- Flexible delivery options: One-hour slots from 7AM-11PM every day, including same day.
- Top brands, favourites from Whole Foods Market and specialities from local shops all together in one basket.
- Top brands on AmazonFresh are at least 15% cheaper than leading supermarkets.
How can I promote AmazonFresh?
- Applying for AmazonFresh is best for websites that deal with nutrition, health and cooking recipes.
- Make your readers aware of AmazonFresh by mentioning the Amazon service in an article.
- Find matching banners that you can use to promote AmazonFresh on your website.
- More information about the AmazonFresh bounty
Earn £3 for each visitor referred from your site who signs up for an Prime Video Channels 30-day Free Trial.
Select Channel Acacia TV Alchemiya All Warrior Network Alpha Amigoz Arrow TV Arrow Video Azoomee Video BeFit BFI Player Cheddar TV CuriosityStream Daily Burn Dekkoo Discovery Discovery Kids DocComTV Docsville Echoboom Sports Eros Now Eurosport Player Fandor Filmbox Full Moon FunimationNow Gaia GONE TV H&C TV hayu HereTV HIstory Play Hopster Insight ITV Hub+ KRIMINAL MGM more milkshake! Motor Trend Motorland Motorvision TV MUBI Nautical Channel NextUp Comedy Okidoki Panna PBS America On Demand Pinoy Box Office Planet Knowledge Pokémon Pongalo Next realeyz Shout! Factory TV Shudder STARZPLAY Stingray CLASSICA Stingray Djazz Stingray Karaoke Stingray Qello Studio Universal Classics Sundance Now Sweatflix Tastemade The Great Courses Signature Collection TV 1000 Russian Kino Undisputed Champion Network Up Family viewster Yoga Anytime
Your Tracking URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/offers/?benefitId=filmbox&tag=channeltag6-21
What is Prime Video Channels?
Prime Video Channels is a TV streaming service that allows Prime members to add channel subscriptions for a low monthly subscription fee, available individually without the need for a bundle and without a contract.
Amazon Prime members can now add channels like ITV Hub+, Discovery, Eurosport, Hayu, MUBI, BFI Player, MGM, Hopster, and Shudder across all devices with the Prime Video app, including connected TVs, streaming media players, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets, and online at Amazon.co.uk/amazonvideo.
This is the first time certain channels, including Discovery, have been available independently of any ‘bundle’ deal, enabling customers to pay for the premium TV they want to watch. Customers can click to start and begin enjoying the channels immediately, without having to wait for any installation.
How can you promote Prime Video Channels?
- Make your readers aware of Prime Video Channels by mentioning the Amazon service in an article.
- Find matching banners that you can use to promote Prime Video Channels on your website.
- More information about the Prime Video Channels bounty.
Earn a £3.50 bounty by promoting the Amazon Wedding List
Your Tracking URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/wedding?tag=channeltag6-21
What is Amazon Wedding List?
Amazon Wedding List offers couples access to over 250 million products, from glassware to guitars, and toasters to trampolines. With lots to choose from, spouses-to-be can create a wedding gift list that’s as unique as they are. Benefits of Amazon Wedding List include:
- Recommendations of popular wedding gifts
- Share your wedding list with friends and family at the click of a button, via social media or email
- Downloadable thank you list to easily track gifts
- Free shipping for Prime members or on orders over £20 (restrictions apply).
- Use Amazon’s Universal Wish List tool to add gifts from around the web to one wedding list.
- Personalise your list with pictures and notes, and highlight the items that you love the most.
How can you promote Amazon Wedding List?
- Create your unique URL and share it with your visitors
- Inspire visitors with engaging content that highlights the benefits of our list, e.g. ‘Top tips for a truly personal wedding list’, ‘Wedding gifts to take on your honeymoon’, etc.
- We offer a suite of banners, so you can choose the graphics that best suit your page.
- Click here for more details and FAQs.
Earn a £3 bounty by promoting the Prime Student 6-Month Trial
Your Tracking URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/student/signup/info?tag=channeltag6-21
What is Prime Student?
Prime Student gives students all the benefits of Prime membership, with a 6-month trial and then 50% off the normal price of Prime, including:
- Get unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items
- Stream thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Access exclusive student offers including 10% off textbooks from Amazon
- Listen to over 2 million songs on Prime Music
After the trial, students get Prime for just £3.99/month (50% off regular Prime).
How can you promote Prime Student?
Make your readers aware of Prime Student by mentioning the Amazon service in an article.
Find matching banners that you can use to promote Prime Student on your website.
More information about the Prime Student bounty.