Earn £3.00 for visitors referred from your site who sign up for the Amazon Prime 30-day Free Trial.
Your Tracking URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/tryprimefree?tag=channeltag6-21
What is Amazon Prime?
For £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members can:
- Access unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes
- Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, through Prime Video
- Read as much as they want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time
- Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Prime Photos
- Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music
- Get exclusive, early access to daily Lightning Deals
How can you promote Amazon Prime?
- Promote the logo or add a text link alongside any product review or mention (note: ensure the product is available on Prime). Click here [LINK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/tryprimefree%5D for the 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime landing page URL
- Use the ready-made banners across your website or network.
- Click here for more details and FAQ.
|https://geni.us/AQCBHabits are what differentiate wildly successful people. What is the difference between a billionaire and homeless person in most cases? Habits. Habits start with ONE day, so only focus on TODAY. Only make small changes one at a time. You can’t go cold turkey on all social media in an instant, or completely change your diet, or become a body builder overnight or learn to meditate in a day. It takes time, so stick with it. Small changes add up over time. My most important habits are consistent content release schedules, and a relentless focus on automation and the ‘low hanging fruit’ which we will discuss later, meditation, exercise and my morning routine also have the largest positive affect on my life.|
6. Understand Feedback Cycles: Belief > Actions > Results > Re-Affirmate Belief = invincible feedback cycle. If I could go back in time and tell myself ONE thing 2 years ago before I began, I would say, “Start immediately, there’s always a million reasons not to, and then once you do start, never ever fucking stop. You ‘made it’ because, no matter what anyone ever said to you, you ignored it. I don’t care if your parents, your friends, your wife/husband, your co-workers, your teachers, or ANYONE tells you to get a normal job and to play it safe. Respectfully ignore it, respectfully burn the bridges, and go all in on yourself – you will be successful. It’s not a question of ‘if’; it’s just a matter of time and focus. It doesn’t matter how high you climb the ladder if it’s leaned against the wrong building. Don’t waste your time making someone else rich. You get good at what YOU DO and time is the universal constant, and it passes whether you’re building your empire or someone else’s, so get to work.”
7. Think for yourself. I didn’t have any traditional mentors, so I built my business my own way, and I didn’t learn any bad habits. Go against the grain, I didn’t work so hard to leave the 9-5 and my cubicle just to go get a big office building again myself, only this time with 100x more responsibility since I’m now running the company. Build a virtual empire, and hire internationally. Some of my smartest co-workers (I try to never refer to anyone as an employee – we are all equals) work with me internationally. I’ve found international folks that are willing to grind sixteen hour days with me when necessary, are almost always significantly less entitled, and are of the utmost quality and value. And not having a big expensive office and employees allows you to spend more on paid traffic and he who spends the most to acquire a customer wins. Without your team and culture you create, you’re nothing. Start a catchphrase and live it everyday #TeamNoExcuses.
8. Understand and relentlessly pursue the ‘low hanging fruit’. You can spend your time in a million different ways, some of which add more automation to your life and some of which add less. Often times, additional employees and people are what introduce additional work and stress into your life. You can focus on scaling paid traffic, or you can hire more staff. Often times, both produce the same results (more money), but one requires infinitely less time and energy for the same additional gain. When you decide what to focus your time on, always choose what furthers automation. At the end of the day, whether you’re making 10M a year or 50M a year, I promise you that you’ll be more happy with 10M if you have what’s more important than financial freedom: time freedom. The only difference between a liquid multi-millionaire and a billionaire is a private jet and a yacht. Think long and hard if you want those 2 things. If you do – you need to dedicate your ENTIRE life and every single decision for your whole life to reaching that point. If you’re like me and don’t need to be a billionaire, be happy and grateful for what you do have, and create time freedom (the most important thing of all).
9. Search for the ‘Platinum link’ in your niche. Understand what most people need and what is most profitable for you to provide. For example, when I was deciding what to make my Amazon software on, I could have chosen to make inventory forecast software, or profitability software which only a small percentage the largest sellers need or I could have chosen to make a software on product research and keywords, which all beginners need. Same market, same situation, wildly different ceiling for scale… You can start the next Facebook or Uhaul, both profitable companies, but very different models and wildly different potentials for scale. Another example is an airline, Expedia makes more from the sale of a ticket than the airport or airlines, even tho they have to do SO MUCH LESS WORK than the airlines that have employees, depreciation of assets, physical planes and buildings etc etc. Being rich in the not so distant past equated to owning the most stuff, farms, land etc, now being rich equates to owning the most attention. Attention is literally a currency and a POWERFUL one – that is why building a personal brand and adding real value/caring about your followers is the most valuable thing you can do!
10. The knowledge economy is the next ‘big thing’, and anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you something. It’s a hundred billion dollar business and growing. I’ve never found something that can compete with building a following and selling a digital product like the knowledge economy. You can press a button, and $100,000 magically appears in your bank account. It’s pretty sweet, and you can cross promote, affiliate, scale, so on and so forth. The truth is, time passes whether you get better at (for example) buying/selling physical real estate or you get better at selling a digital course on buying/selling real estate but the thing is they’re WILDLY different business models with different capital outlays, different levels of manual work, human capital, and infinitely different risk models. There’s no other business model I’ve ever come across where you can build a 10MM+ business in a little over 1.5 years with only one employee in the US – but please let me know the others below – thx
And for my final and most important points:
First: Never compare yourself to anyone – it’s the fastest way to unhappiness at any level. I know people who make 100M a year who are depressed because their friend makes 200M… how crazy is that?
I know people who only focus on comparing where they’re at to their own progress. People who made 10K last year and 100K this year and are happier than they’ve ever been. Imperfect action trumps perfect inaction every time. Everyone dies with nothing when it comes to money.
When I was younger I thought that people who said money doesn’t buy happiness were just poor, but now I understand it – I know a lot of unhappy people who have a lot of money, and the main reason is comparison and the poisonous nature of some social media platforms like instagram, and I realized that once you have enough money to fill your basic needs, money doesn’t make you happier – fulfillment does.
Happiness is the point of life, and it takes work to be happy, and making progress daily to understand and buy into that ideal that that is the most important thing I could possibly teach you.